Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 am

Share | 

The Grand Ball Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Fri May 22, 2009 6:09 pm

" That repell anything that has a shadow move is going to get annoying... Ill have to think of a way out of it
--pieces of the diamond bones would be scattered everywhere with me no where to be found, the bones would all grow into clones of me crackling with cosmic energy and converge upon atra and des noir, more thunder clouds of cosmic energy surround the area, that are about the size of me--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Fri May 22, 2009 6:11 pm

You cant touch me...
*Des Noir and I would each take our turns manipulating the clones shadows causing them to run into each other while both of us slice and cut them down on a molecular level effortlessly in smooth motions, the clone pwnage would continue as many as there are in the area*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Fri May 22, 2009 6:13 pm

"Look's like its only relative to how fast you can react... Time to get physical"
--I would say as the clones are getting wiped out... which was only a means of me to gather information, I would appear amidst the clone carnage with my chain blades summoned as I clash with both des noir and atra, the diamond bone remains of the clones would converge on them while my chains would close in afterward should they dodge, all the while I attempt to slice through atra and des noir in one smooth motion--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Fri May 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Someone is fast...
*Des Noir and I would phase through the bone fragments while clashing with TJ, I then somersault over the chains while going in for a slash, Des Noir backflips over the chains and goes in for a slash to the abdomen*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Fri May 22, 2009 6:17 pm

"..."
--I would bring the chains higher tripping des noir in mid air and toss him into atra, sending both of them flying into a nearby wall with my chains following them, I would then build up cosmic energy in my hands as I look at the flying atra with the intent to kill--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Fri May 22, 2009 6:20 pm

Son of a--
*I fly into the wall fast stepping on a platform of manifested shadow energy backflipping off of it once to avoid the chains once again, des noir would fly into the shadow energy platform only to appear out of the shadow of the floating bone fragments that were scattered firing a blast of the shadow lightning ot of his figners, I would lift the platform upwards as if it was a skateboard mid kick-flip and fire another gyser of shadow fire out of it at tajsa*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm

"Potty mouth..."
--I would wave my arm upwards creating an energy shield of cosmic energy that is somehow mixed with psionic fire, this deflects the lightning blast elsewhere while I spin around spreading the shield all around me shielding me from the fire ((hyuuga rotation like)), I would touch the sides of my shield from the inside and collapse the flames and cosmic energy teleporting me out of the way causing a large concussive explosion that could potentially destroy an entire city, but since were inside my dads indestructible house... it wont--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Mon May 25, 2009 11:00 pm

I was going to say biscuit...
*I would say as I surround the platform of shadow energy around me and dive towards the explosion attempting to phase through it, I succed and appear at the still rotating tajsa, I slice through the outside of the dome phasing through it attemping to slice her in two, des noir will sice through the other side*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Tue May 26, 2009 6:54 am

"Where are you looking..."
--I appear behind atra and des noir with my chains wrapped around them cosmic energy surrounds the chains to prevent escape, I pull them tighter together causing them to slam into each other with monumental force, I would then lift them up and slam them into the ground again with just as much strength, after thats over bone spikes would shoot out of the chains attached to atra and des noir attempting to impale them in anyway possible--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 6:48 am

*I would force the shadows of the chains outward just in time before the spikes started shooting outwards, but the shadows of the spikes werent targeted so I would get pierced... luckly my shadow forms jelly like shield is durable enough to prevent death*

Now the fun begins...

*I would flail my arms outward and the spikes of the chains would begin to get sucked in to my shadow energy shield as it it was a portal of sorts, tajsa would follow and be infront of me in a matter of seconds with Des Noir's hand to her face, he would then shoot a concentrated blast of the shadow darkness at point blank range at tajsa that can easily wipe out a city*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 8:10 am

"Indeed..."
--while being flung, i know something big is comig if atra wanted be in so close... I would throw up a shield of psionic fire since my cosmic abillities arent currently working at the moment due to technical reasons... no big deal, the psionic flames would function just as the energy shield of cosmic energy would, but since i appeared infront of atra so fast the shieild wouldnt be as fortified to my liking, it would take the blast of the shadow darkness forcing it back with as much of the sheild I could muster, but it would force its way though sending me barreling backwards with its concussive force, however my plight isnt over yet... the bones that were getting sucked in due to atra's shadow manipulation would break off into pieces leaving them scattered around atra and des noir making a full bone dome surrounded by psionic fire... I would appear infront of atra weakened severely and place my hand upon the dome causing it to erupt in psionic flame that can burn away half the planet with relative ease, and with that being done I collapse to one knee--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 6:56 pm

A ten year old?
*I would say as the dome erupts utterly torching me beyond measure, even the most fortified shields I could make within the second the dome was formed would get slowly eaten away, I would lay on the ground, des noir and I who throws himself over me to protect me as much as he can colllapsed on one knee just as tajsa is, but unfortunately enough... she is caught in a shadow possession, I dont have enough chakra for the retard one but since she is weakened this one will do... I send as much shadow lightning as I can muster into the shadows causing them to erupt around her... I then collapse*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 9:00 pm

"E...eleven..."
--I would get shocked initially not thinking that I had access to my mind, with that being realized once the initial shock began I would muster up the psionic flames combating the rest of the shadow lighting forcing it away from me accordingly, but that consumed far too much chakra to do, and with that being done I would collapse as well--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mahk-x

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 9:08 pm

A tie? Oh well... Ill just kick him while he is down.
*I rise from my seat while golf clapping and summon my cosmos destroyer walking over to atra rather slowly forcing tajsa up with telekinesis so that she can bear witness to what happens when someone defies kham*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 9:10 pm

*about to die, I would attempt to branch out to tajsa as she is similar to me in a sense, someone who will live a life controlled by mahk-x indefinitely*
TJ!!!
*I would say struggling to my feet*
YOU ARENT GOING TO LIVE YOUR WHOLE LIVE IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR FATHER ARE YOU? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT WHY EVERYONE MAHK-X TRAINS TURNS EVIL? BECUASE MAHK-X TRIES TO CONTROL THEM!!! BREAK AWAY, YOU HAVE A CHOICE!!!
*I would collapse again and rise to a kneeling position*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 9:14 pm

"You have a point Atra..."
--I begin to think about my life, considering all of the possibilities living with my father my whole live starting my own path would be impossible, I would say this as I rise to my feet picked up by my father--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 9:16 pm

You are aware...
*I come to an immediate stop hearing the utter bile my daughter spat from her mouth, I then turn around and point the hammer towards her*
That if you join him, you will NEVER be welcome in my house again, I will kill you on the spot right now... do you understand me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 9:17 pm

You cant do anything now Mahk-X... she has been brought to the light of your foolish manipulative ways
*I now stand up fully with my arms crossed*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 9:19 pm

"Yes... I am aware, and I am not afraid of you"
--I manifest a sphere of the power cosmic and the psionic flames burn it away in front of his face--
"Your hold is no more..."
--I would smile quite manically and peer into the eyes of my farther--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Then go...
*unfortunately, I cant bring myself to lay a hand on my own daughter... I away the cosmos destroyer and turn around instinctively taking a seat on my chair*
I will give you and your group a year to be strong, and I will come and lay waste to you all, away with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 9:26 pm

"I thought members of our clan never showed emotional attachment..."
--I would scoff and walk out of the house with atra--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Thu May 28, 2009 9:27 pm

We are almost complete
*I laugh quite hard, and walk off with tajsa with a slight limp*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kay-no

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: IT'S TIME!!   Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 pm

*Kay would burst through khams door her belly really big and darkness aura flowing all around her. she wobbled in holding her tummy and taking long stressful breathes.*
KHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:54 am

*still sitting in the chair from the past event I would simply turn around*
why did you walk here? I assume you are ready?
*I snap my fingers and luke comes forth from behind the chair*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kay-no

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:00 am

*Kay then wobbled closer as Luke helped her to the ground. A dark aura would begin thrashing about blasting random things in the ballroom as Kay yelled and screamed with uncontrolled breathing.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ball Room   

Back to top Go down

The Grand Ball Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Buildings :: Mahk-X's House-
Jump to: