Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 am

Share | 

Zekiri Kuro's Jutsu

Go down 
Zekiri Kuro
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Zekiri Kuro's Jutsu   Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:34 am

Shadow Clone Jutsu:obivious
Kikeri Strings: Sort of like chakra strings but much stonger. I can attach them to anything, shape them into any shape, and lift objects with them, they can extend in a very long range. I can also combine them with the elements via Ring of elements. they are visible to the naked eye but still paper thin so hard to see.

Lightning Kikeri: I combine Lightning nature chakra with the Kikeri strings. It can shock people or objects with them.

Fire Kikeri: I combine Fire nature chakra with the Kikeri. They burn anything they touch can also burn through things if enough chakra is supplied.

Water Kikeri: I combine Water nature chakra with the Kikeri. They become extremey limber and can expand and contract easily.

Wind Kikeri: I combine Wind nature chakra with the Kikeri. They become sharper then any edged blade. They become also much faster, when used.

Earth Kikeri: I combine Earth nature chakra with the Kikeri. They become 10 times stronger than normal and cannot be broken.

Kikeri Combination: Sticky Kikeri Net Jutsu: I create 4 clones 2 with water kikeri and 2 with earth kikeri. they combine their kikeri in a net form and it becomes of sticky material. Almost unbreakable.
Other Jutsu:

Lightning Style: Shock Jutsu: It sends out an electric pulse though whichever medium i choose. It stuns and paralizes the opponent when hit.

Fire Style: Fire Bomb Jutsu: Spit fire outward that explodes with whatever it touches

Fire Style: Steady Stream of Flame: I shoot a continuous stream of flame in one direction.

Water Style: Giant Water Blast Jutsu: Water expodes outward towards opponents

Water Style: Water Shield: a water bubble forms aroung me to protect me form attacks.

Wind Style: Tornado Wind Jutsu: A giant force of wind forms a windwhirl and picks up and throws whatever it sucks in.

Wind Style:Wind Vacuum Vortex:I create a vortex of wind that sucks everything toward one area.

Earth Style: Earth Sinkhole: Make the ground soft and sticky so the opponent gets sucked downward, stonger than quicksand.

Earth Style: Earth Uprising: Shoots bullets of earth at opponents from the ground up.

Earth Style: Earth Barrier: Creates 4 walled stone barrier around me to protect me from attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zekiri Kuro
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri Kuro's Jutsu   Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:11 pm

I have learned a new jutsu by my fight with Aida.

Kikeri Rasengan: A rasengan that is made of my kikeri strings. It is much stronger that the normal rasengan and lasts much longer.

Kikeri Striking Blades: My kikeri strings take the form of long flexible sword blades that can extend out as long as the normal kikeri strings. They are as sharp as normal swords and they are almost unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zekiri Kuro's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Character Building :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: